Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Year, New Plans

Alright, so it's already three months into the new year, but that still doesn't mean I can't plan for this new year. I've been taking some business marketing classes (free, yeah!) and have gotten some new ideas on what to do. So, I will be updating my website, enhancing my online presence, and just creating some all around new goals for improving my jewelry business. First things first, though, so there will be a lot of things going on behind the scenes. I will start posting more frequently on my blog, as this is part of my plan to increase my online visibility. Please check back frequently (or better yet, subscribe to my feed) for new posts. Also, you can check out my Facebook page for news and other updates, including updates to my Etsy shop. So, hopefully my new ideas and planning will help my business improve and grow, because I really want that to be the end result.

No comments: