Friday, March 30, 2012

Learning and Lessons Learned

I discovered some free classes offered by a local small business incubator. I took three marketing classes and a "How to Start Your Business" class. I found all of the classes to be helpful, except for the last marketing class on social media marketing...I didn't learn anything in that class that I'm not already doing other than not posting daily (but this is something I knew to do.) I seem to have the social media marketing part down (I have this blog, I have my Twitter, and my Facebook page.); I just need to work on my website and SEO. While in the classes, I also got some ideas for things to update or change with my existing business name and website. More details on that to follow. Today I am taking part in the Etsy Success Symposium, running live all day online. Hopefully, I will learn some things to help me better optimize my Etsy shop.

No comments: